*Core Membership is currently not available. There will be limited availability and an application process.
**Flat File Drawer availability not guaranteed.
Previous experience is necessary to have a membership. People who do not have any printmaking experience will need to take a beginner course[s] through Print League KC.
- Supply their own materials
- Must keep work areas clean and equipment well maintained
- Must be approved or trained to use equipment prior to use by the Director
- Notify a founder or core member immediately if any equipment issues arise
core MEMBER additional RESPONSIBILITies
- Must be able to use the studio unsupervised
- Must commit to 4 hrs per week to supervise open studio hours [16hrs/month]
- One  hour should be allocated to maintaining studio cleanliness [sweeping/mopping and general upkeep]. Remaining three  hours maybe used in any way as long as core member remains available for lending aid to non-Core members.
- Must keep door locked during all non-open studio hours.